Twinkletown Treasures - APC Smart 1400NET Ups
401 Rainey Rd
Starr, South Carolina
I purchased a APC 1400 Watt UPS unit from this person, NO where in the description did they say there was any damage to the unit. In fact they stated it was in good shape.
I received the unit, and the front panel was damaged, as well as the unit not powering on.
I requested a replacement, they stated they did not have one, and then refused to refund my purchase price.
I paid for a working and undamaged unit, all I asked is to receive such.
I contacted the seller, they refused to do anything. This company is such a rip off, they say the items they sell work, and are in good condition, what a load of bull.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ups Unit
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I sent my latop in as the hard drive failed, after only 6 months of use (The machine is still under warranty) and recieved an email telling me the screen..."
- "Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Control By Ken Garneau Caveat Emptor~let the buyer beware. In a world of technology, large corporations, telecommunications, the sales..."
- "My All-In-One Computer crashed. I filed a claim and was sent a box w/instructions to file my claim. It was fixed in about a week & 1/2! Yeah right. My..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "Best place in the world to shop just got my living room set from here can't beat these prices anywhere!...."
- "Please refer to the attaching photo with the purse I bought at USA about 3 years ago by US$ 218.00, however I am really disappointed that the quality of..."
- "I bought a whirlpool washer and got arrested in the and I bought extended warranty and they won't fix it..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."